I’m 29 now. Eek!
This is one of the reasons why I never make any New Year Resolutions. Because my birthday just happens to be 10 days after that, and it makes more sense to me to make a Birthday Resolutions than NY’s.
But did I make any? Nope. 😀 Though Capricorns are famous for their laid-out plans, making goals, and everything, this year I just want to take it one step at a time. I want to enjoy life!
Some significant things I did to mark my turning 29:
1. Focus. I ‘quit’ writing. Don’t know if this is temporary or permanent, but I don’t think I can handle more than 2 jobs at a time. Gonna miss the team and all, but I think this is for the best for the time being.
2. Exercise seriously. I have applied to Klub Ade Rai, bought 3 training pants and 1 tank. As soon as I get the member card, I’m going to start.
3. Read more books. I went to Gramedia days ago and bought:
– Supernova 2.2: Petir
– Life of Pi (Indonesian edition)
– The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time (Indonesian edition)
– The Alchemist (Indonesian edition)
4. Be healthy. Stop eating junk-food (unless I have to). Eat more fruits and veggies, cut carbs, Take vitamins and treat my stomach with more respect! 😀
Guess that’s about it so far… But the bottom line is, I have to be a better person each year. 🙂