I know you’ve heard this too many times before, but sometimes I just want to kick myself for being too impulsive when it comes to spending. Urgh! But how can I help it when Times is having 50% discount for all items? They’re closing down their stores in Indonesia, so everything must go, I guess. I’ve bought 9 (NINE) books so far: 5 on my first visit, and another 4 yesterday. My only [lame] excuse for this is that I mostly bought classic books, so it seems like a good investment.Otherwise, I’m guilty as charged. Got to translate harder and faster to pay for all those unplanned spending!!!
Books I bought:
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (Bloomsbury) ~ J.K. Rowling –> I finally got my own copy! I read my sister’s numbers 1-4 and only bought no. 5. I pre-ordered no. 6 at Gunung Agung 2 weeks ago.
- Fantastic Mr. Fox ~ Roald Dahl (illustration by Quentin Blake)
- The Twits ~ Roald Dahl (illustration by Quentin Blake)
- The Giraffe and the Pelly and Me ~ Roald Dahl (illustration by Quentin Blake)
- Stuart Little ~ E.B. White (illustrated)
- The Best of Dr. Seuss (illustrated)
- The Wind in the Willows ~ Kenneth Grahame (illustrated)
- Aesop’s Fable (illustrated)
- And another book by Roald Dahl which I forgot the title at the moment because I just grabbed the book, paid for it, and laid it down somewhere for me to read later. *another kick*
That’s what happens when you live too close to a shopping mall.