About You: You are a Leader
- Your solid grounding in the practicalities of life, along with your self-assuredness and your willingness to appreciate new things make you a LEADER.
- You’re in touch with what is going on around you and adept at remaining down-to-earth and logical.
- Although you’re detail-oriented, this doesn’t mean that you lose the big picture.
- You tend to find beauty in form and efficiency, as opposed to finding it in broad-based, abstract concepts.
- Never one to pass on an adventure, you’re consistently seeking and finding new things, even in your immediate surroundings.
- Because of this eagerness to pursue new experiences, you’ve learned a lot; your attention to detail means that you gain a great deal from your adventures.
- The intellectual curiosity that drives you leads you to seek out causes of and reasons behind things.
- Your confidence gives you the potential to take your general awareness and channel it into leadership.
- You’re not set on one way of doing things, and you often have the skills and persistence to find innovative ways of facing challenges.
- You are well-attuned to your talents, and can deal with most problems that you face.
- You prefer to have time to plan for things, feeling better with a schedule than with keeping plans up in the air until the last minute.
- You have a strong sense of style and value your personal presentation – friends may even seek your style advice from time to time.
- Generally, you believe that you control your life, and that external forces only play a limited role in determining what happens to you.
How You Relate to Others: You are Reserved
- You are RESERVED – you aren’t someone who always needs to have others around, and you find you can handle most situations on your own.
- You can be very happy spending time alone, and enjoy your own thoughts and ideas.
- You find it difficult to understand why some people get so emotional and tell everyone else their problems.
- You believe that if you want to get something done, it is best to do it yourself.
- In your experience, other people are not always completely dependable, so you generally rely on yourself and only a few close others.
- Despite your independence, you are not a closed-minded person who makes hasty judgments about others. You know that it isn’t always easy to walk in other people’s shoes.
- At times other people’s feelings are puzzling to you, and you wish that people were more rational.
- Your vision of the world is complex – your values are not set in stone. Instead, you are able to change your beliefs as you learn new information.
More on my results, click here.