Copy and paste this on your page, delete the answers and type in yours.
Give it the same title I did.
Three jobs I have had in my life:
1. Visual Communication Designer a.k.a Graphic Designer, whichever suits your mood
2. Translator (fiction books, corporate crap, and some interesting stuff like musicals)
3. Writer (copywriter, scriptwriter for TV sitcoms)
Three movies I would watch over and over:
1. Moulin Rouge! – what can I say, I’m a Bohemian at heart. :p And I HEART Baz Luhrmann’s work!
2. Grave of the Fireflies – a real tear-jerker for all the right reasons
3. Love Actually – the ultimate romantic comedy, economic size. Where else could you get so many love stories in one package? Hahaha… JK.
Three Places I have Lived:
1. Jakarta 12790
2. Bandung 40something (Jl. Progo, Jl. Purnawarman, Jl. Ir. H. Juanda)
3. Jakarta 12310
Three TV Shows that I watch (as of this month):
2. American Idol
When in season, the other TV shows I never miss are: LOST, 24, and Big Love
Three Places I have been (this is so ambiguous, I could put bathroom, kitchen, and in front of TV for my answers):
Three of my Favorite Foods:
1. Sushi, Sashimi, and Salmon Belly Soup
2. Hainan Chicken Rice with extra coriander leaves
3. Korean Lamien
Me loves Asian food!
Three Places I’d rather be right now:
1. In bed with Freya (not with Madonna)
2. Finland, with my family, my sister, and a brighter future for Freya
3. Somewhere that can get my creative juices flowing…
Three Friends I’m sure will respond:
1. A close friend
2. A not-so-close friend
3. A not-even-my-friend-in-the-first-place