Been a loooooooooooong time since the last time I wrote here that this opening line becomes a cliche.
Funny that what brought me back here, if only for a while, was the passing away of my beloved husband, Victor Lumunon, on May 17, 2011: a link to some of his photographic works, mentioned in the forums he was in; a blog entry by my sister, remembering his life; and a blog entry by my cousin, also remembering his short life here on earth.
So yes, I’m telling you that my husband is gone. But he left such an impression to those around him that I can’t even begin to tell you how much. You can see it for yourself here:
- Sebuah Berita Duka Victor Lumunon aka jongcelebes berpulang – Kaskus
- Remembering Victor Lumunon by Krishna Zaki | Black Man Ray
- Goodby Om Vict – YouTube link
- Victor Lumunon yang Kukenal (selain juga Pepi dan Kodrat) – Alfathri Adlin
- Victor – saxsilverain.multiply.com
- RIP, Selamat Jalan Rekan Victor Lumunon @Fotografer.net
- Yes, Victor, Boys Do Cry… Farewell, Dear Cousin :’) – siriuslyelmo.multiply.com
He also left behind some of his photographic works, scattered around the web:
- Foto Jalanan – WordPress
- jongcelebes’ photostream – Flickr
- Analog Journey – WordPress
- Musta, Harmaa, Valkoinen (Expose for the Shadows; Develop for the Highlights) – Hall of Shame – victorlumunon.multiply.com
I recently started a new blog as a way of self-therapy: Late Lamented Lumunon.
Don’t expect structured writing there as I only pour my heart and thought out to help myself heal… and to preserve the memory of my beloved besides in my still-functioning brain… so that later in life, when I begin to lose my memory, or when Freya wanted to remember her Dad, it’s (hopefully) still there.
Hence my short visit to Multiply. To let you know. I’m here. Alive and writing.